We always take care of your privacy. So, Dr. Paul’s HomeoZone have gathered the information for a long time & made a privacy statement.
We provide all of our patients with simple access to all the information we take from them. Such as -
Every time proper data collection is needed.
We can collect data for these following purposes:
- Building visitor lists without correlating them with privately identifiable data for analysis, research, & reporting.
- Administration of systems and websites.
- Development & research.
- Making records of all the visitors without correlating them with proper information only to ascertain the visitors' interests, habits, and characteristics in order to make judgments which may have an immediate effect on the visitors.
- Insuring social history in agreement with applicable law and policy.
- Modifying the website to the requirements of the visitors.
- Maintaining visitor records for research, analysis, and reporting purposes.
- Calling visitors for the objective of facilitating the area or its properties.
Who will have the access to all the information we collect?
- How long we can have the information: All the information is conserved to fulfill a proper purpose, but the retention duration can be lengthy just for the liability or legal requirement.
- If you think that our site has obtained incorrect information or if you want to doubt any data, you can contact us anytime. We are 24*7 available for you.